2020 Refund Information
We recognize we're in the midst of uncertain times right now - times that call for extra flexibility, special value, and an absolute assurance that your health and safety are being closely looked after. With that in mind, Sixthman is postponing all of our remaining 2020 cruises.
The Broadway Cruise will now be sailing November 13-17, 2021 from NYC to Bermuda aboard Norwegian Gem.
Currently booked guests received an email on Tuesday, June 9th detailing how to proceed. Only the Lead Passenger should make the selection and their email includes unique links for the cabin's specific reservation.
Once receiving the email, the Lead Passenger may choose how to proceed from the options below:
- Retain your same room for 2021 (includes bonus options exclusive for 2021 that can be found here)
- Receive a future cruise credit*, which can be used on a future Sixthman festival or non-charter Norwegian sailing valid beginning September 2020 through December 31st, 2022.
- Submit a request for a full refund
*Any travel protection premiums purchased through Sixthman will be issued as a refund to your most recent credit card payment or via check.
A note about Add-On Tickets: If you purchased Add-On tickets to Broadway Musicals in NYC before or after the original dates of The Broadway Cruise in 2020 this payment will be included in your total transferred to your new reservation dependent on the option you choose above or your full refund. We are working on a plan to secure tickets to top shows running in the Fall of 2021 and will provide you with more information for purchasing add-on tickets at a later date.
Booked guests have until October 15, 2020 to submit their request. Refunds will be processed as follows:
- Refund requests made by June 23, 2020 were processed in August.
- Refund requests made between June 24-August 31, 2020 will be processed in September.
- All refunds requested between September 1-October 15, 2020 will be processed in November.
Please contact our Guest Services team if you did not receive the email or if you have questions.
Looking After Our Communities has always been the compass guiding how we build your vacation experience, and that applies now more than ever.
For a full FAQ and details of the new programs and policies, including transfers and beverage package options, please visit sixthman.net/assurance.